Shade Shutters brings nearly 30 years of globally focused management and research to Keyser. After directing financial forecasting and analytics in multiple countries in the private sector, Shade earned a PhD using advanced computational techniques to predict economic behavior. He is currently a research scientist with Arizona State University where he continues to develop cutting edge analytic methods.
Shade’s passion is ensuring that the latest data analytic techniques emerging in academia are quickly transferred into practice to maximize client ROI. He has been cited by numerous articles and newspapers for his expertise in urban labor dynamics.
- B.S. in Finance, Indiana University
- Ph.D. in Theoretical Ecology, Arizona State University
- Postdoc in Applied Economics, University of Vigo, Spain
- Postdoc in Urban Complexity, Arizona State University
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified in Database Architecture and SQL
- Research published in several international leading journals
About Me & My Personal Commitment to Service
The unique mandate of Arizona State University resonates perfectly with Keyser’s philosophy – research and service should be oriented to the client. My solutions-oriented approach to scientific research translates seamlessly to client-centered, selfless service that is the Keyser vision.
Keyser is a practice that embraces change, encourages disruption, and fosters the creative process. This is a culture that can lead an industry into unexplored directions and, in doing so, endow its clients with an incredible competitive edge.